Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday 5!





I know I said there probab;y woiuldn't be any more blogging this week, but this is my favorite post! I didn't want to miss out! :)
 Don't know how to play? Just go over to Mrs. Gambizzle's blog and she'll explain better, but all you have to do is post 5 things that make you
Main Entry: joy·ous
Pronunciation: \ˈji-əs\
Function: adjective
: experiencing, causing, or showing joy
 
Main Entry: ju·bi·lant
Pronunciation: \ˈjü-bə-lənt\
Function: adjective
: filled with or expressing great joy or triumph

Main Entry: ex·u·ber·ant
Pronunciation: \-b(ə-)rənt\
Function: adjective
2 a : joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic

Main Entry: thank·ful
Pronunciation: \ˈthaŋk-fəl\
Function: adjective
1 : conscious of benefit received

Main Entry: mer·ry
Pronunciation: \ˈmer-ē, ˈme-rē\
Function: adjective
                                                           2 : full of gaiety or high spirits


1. My sweet beautiful friend Sarah is getting married in 2 days! I'm so beyond excited for her! The festivites start tonight with her bachelorette!!

2. I got several new dresses this week! :)

3. I am almost finished reading Pretty Little Liars! I've been reading so slowly since I have to wait for Megan for the second one but it's so good it's hard to put down!

4. The Braves won last night... which ALWAYS makes me happy!

5. I love that Murray knows how to say "tickle tickle" and tickle me.

Can't wait to read everyone else's Thrusday 5!!! Have a great weekend! :)

<3 bri

2 comments: