Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday 5- Patriotic Edition!

 Happy July!

I found this on Mannland's blog and I really loved the idea! So from now on, on Thursday's I will be posting 5 things that make me

Happy

Giddy

Joyful

Excited

Appreciative
If you want to play all you need to do if link up at Mannland5's blog!
1. I love fireworks! They make me extremely happy!!! Everytime I hear fireworks the song "Stars and Stripes forever" automatically starts playing in my head!! :)


2. I am giddy that Murray gets to wear THE CUTEST dress for the Fourth! I can't wait to get it! Thanks Brittany!

3. Knowing that we live in the free country we do makes me joyful.


4. I am excited that some friends are coming over to celebrate on Sunday! 

5. I am appreciative for the sacrifices that have been made so that we can live in a free country. Thank you to the ones who gave everything, the ones who are veterans, and those who are fighting now! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday! My husband is a Marine and I just want to thank YOU for including them in your Thursday Five! :)

    Stop by my page and join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You're AWESOME!!!!!

    Don't Shy.. Drop in sometime!

    ReplyDelete