Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse and July 4th!

and I haven't even got to tell you guys how AMAZING Eclipse was! Seriously it was incredible. I went with Megan and Bethany to see the midnight show on Tuesday night. We went to Paige's house to get ready, and we went a little crazy with the camera...


























I am unsure as to why I have a crazy face in this one...

Well anyways... We got to the theater about 7:45 and we were the very FIRST people there to wait for the movie. I was SO excited. A few more people started getting there right after we did, so we weren't the only Twihards there. WELL, as the night progressed more and more people were showing up trying to get in front of us! SERIOUSLY? I was NOT ok with that. I was already slightly (maybe that's an understatement) moody and this was not flying with me. I was REALLY frustrated with the theater too. They didn't set up a line until almost 10, and even then I don't know that it could be called a line. Maybe more like a blob of people surronding the ticket taker. It ended up they didn't even seat you in the actual theater your ticket was for, just by the time. So we ended up with not-so-great seats. The movie was supposed to start at 12:01, but as it turned out it delayed and didn't start until almost 12:10. Needless to say, I will be going to Greenville for the Breaking Dawn movies.


















Friday night I colored my hair super dark. Seriously, it's almost black. And I LOVE it. I need some better pictures of it and then I'll put those up.

Saturday night Hannah, Murray, and I went to Red, White, and Boom in downtown Spartanburg. It was pretty fun! There was a lot of patriotic music (which is my favorite of course), food, a few games for kids, and of course fireworks! Murray did SO good! She loved the fireworks. When they would go off she would say "Ohhhhhh". It was quite cute! I forgot to put my memory card in my camera, so I didn't get any pictures.

Sunday was July 4th, which is my favorite holiday. I was excited because I had some friends over on Sunday night to swim and eat and shoot a few fireworks. Eli, Adam, Hannah, Jennifer and Matthew all came over. It was alot of fun! We had a few fireworks to shoot off, so we were messing around with that. Well, we caught a bush on fire. I WISH I had a picture, but I was panicking too bad to take one. Seriously, this was NOT a small fire. Eli and Adam were like lightening trying to put it out! We got it out rather quickly, but not quick enough... Someone called the fire dept. and they came looking for it. When they couldn't find it they stopped to talk to us and see if we knew that they were talking about. Talk about freaking out! Luckily they just checked to make sure it was completely out. It was pretty crazy!

I hope everyone had a great holiday and remembered to thank a troop or veteran. They are the reason we get the chance to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment