Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedding Weekend

I've said on here a million times that my friend Sarah was getting married... and she did this past weekend! It was so much fun!

Thursday was the bachelorette party. It was a blast! Me and Nicole got to spend alot of time together getting things ready. Let me tell me you, if you were a fly on a wall watching me and Nicole get things ready, you would be cracking up. It was hysterical! We thought Thursday would be an easy day for us and that we just had a couple things to take care of before everyone came over at 5... but we were lucky we were dressed when they all got there!


















Me and Nicole tried Sarah's party stuff on before they came over... Nicole was the bride superhero! Haha.

We all went to dinner at this yummy restaurant in Greenville called Harry & Jean's. It was sooo good and our waiter was hilarious.


After dinner we all went to downtown Greenville and did a bachelorette scavenger hunt. It was so fun!













After the scaveneger hunt we stayed at Paige's apartment and had a girls night. By the time we got back it was pretty late, but we talked and hung out until we all fell asleep.

Friday was a busy busy day! We had a bridal luncheon that my mom and Nicole's mom threw. It was beautiful!














The table they had decorated. So pretty!














This is most of us that were in the wedding.














Here we are with our presents Sarah got us. The bags were so adorable! They all had our initials on them!


















Me and my mom!

After the luncheon was the rehearsal and dinner. Thank goodness it wasn't as hot on Saturday as it was Friday!!














A few of us during the rehearsal.














Here we are after dinner with the beautiful bride-to-be and her hubby Jon. Aren't they precious :)


















Now just the two of them!

Saturday was the wedding. It rained all day except for the wedding and most of the reception. It was amazing! Sarah was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen! She look stunning!!!!














Three best friends for like 20 years!














Typical :)














Our pretty mommies!!














At the reception.


















Their first dance at the reception!

It was so much fun! Everything was beautiful and it was a fun wedding! I love you Sarah McGehee!!! :)








Tuesday Tag-Along 


9 comments:

  1. Great blog! Following you from Tuesday Tag-A-Long! :) www.ryanchristyandlanden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower. By the way, I used to live in Simpsonville, SC for over 30 years. My husband worked for Michelin. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog and pictures! New Follower from FMBT!
    Feel free to follow back: http://monicaandrusty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am your newest follower from the Blog Hop

    Hope you can stop by and visit my blog!

    http://shining2save.com

    Have a great week!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all look gorgeous! I'm glad the wedding turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through the follow events for Tuesday!!

    Hope you will visit either or both of my blogs and even follow either one or both of them.

    Happy Tuesday!! :)

    Jessicas Lil Corner-Family Blog: http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized-FREE Custom Blog Designs: http://sostylilized.blogspot.com (and even a twitter or grabbing a button is appreciated but not necessary...a follow is definitely appreciated!!)

    Thanks again, and have a blessed and happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you on Tuesday Follow. I'm your newest follower on your super awesome blog!

    KyAnn

    http://checketts-myers-clan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from FMBT, would love to have you follow us back. : )

    Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder
    lucasjourneyspd@gmail.com
    http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. I also would love for you to be a new Fan of my Facebook page too & click “LIKE” in the upper right hand corner of my blog & you’ve done it..Thanks so much! I am just starting at Facebook. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete