Friday, August 20, 2010

30 Day Journal- Day 2




Day 1 - Your Favorite Song
Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie
Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program
Day 4 - Your Favorite Book
Day 5 - Your Favorite Quote
Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things
Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - A photo you took
Day 10 - A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - A photo of you recently
Day 12 - Something you are OCD about
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - My wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A YouTube video
Day 24 - Where I live
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail
Day 27 - My worst habit
Day 28 - Whats in my handbag/purse
Day 29 - Hopes,Dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - A dream for the future

 

Today I am supposed to talk about my favorite movie. I bet you can't guess what it is. I'll give you 3 choices... Twilight, Twilight, or Twilight? DING DING DING! If you guessed Twilight you were right!!! :) I am what you would call a twihard. Yes, I am obsessive when it comes to Twilight and I am ok with that. I really REALLY want to visit Forks one day. I really really REALLY wish Jasper Hale was real haha.
 

Oh so gorgeous :)




<3bri

No comments:

Post a Comment