Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Five!

I missed last week's Thursday 5, but it's my favorite post of the week so I couldn't miss it twice! Wanna play? All you need to do is list five things throughout the last week that have made you feel one or all of the five words below. Then go back to Mrs. Gambizzle's blog and link up!


 
 
Main Entry: hap·pi·ness 
Pronunciation: \ˈha-pē-nəs\
Function: noun
Date: 15th century
1: a pleasurable or satisfying experience

Main Entry: glee 
Pronunciation: \ˈglē\
Function: noun
Date: before 12th century
1 : exultant high-spirited joy

Main Entry: ex·u·ber·ant
Function: adjective
1: joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic

Main Entry: proud
Pronunciation: prau̇d
Function: adjective
Date: before 12th century
1: vigorous, spirited 

Main Entry:  gid·dy
Pronunciation: gi-dē\
Function:adjective
Date: 14th century 
1: lightheartedly silly


1.  I'm excited it's almost the weekend! Murray and I are having a mommy/Murray weekend!!! It's going to be fun :)

2. I signed up for Netflix this week and I have ALL the Dawson's Creek seasons lined up and the first disc should be here today!!!! This netflix thing could become addictive.

3. I finally finished the first PLL book! Very good and I can't wait to start the second one.

4. I had a computer class last night and it was alot of fun. My professor is awesome and I think it's going to be a good class. He said by the end of the semester we'll all know how to blog... See I'm already ahead of the curve! :)

5. I got SEVERAL outfits in the mail for Murray this week. Can we say adorable? I love fall/winter clothes! They are just the cutest!


<3bri

1 comment: