Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Day Journal-Days 10, 11, & 12

 
Day 1 - Your Favorite Song
Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie
Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program
Day 4 - Your Favorite Book
Day 5 - Your Favorite Quote
Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things
Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy

Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - A photo you took
Day 10 - A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - A photo of you recently
Day 12 - Something you are OCD about

Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - My wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A YouTube video
Day 24 - Where I live
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail
Day 27 - My worst habit
Day 28 - Whats in my handbag/purse
Day 29 - Hopes,Dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - A dream for the future
 
 
Ok so I missed blogging all weekend. Saturday I wasn't home. I went and saw The Last Exorcism... which I'll blog about later. Sunday night I had to work and let me tell you, it was INSANE! I was way too tired to type last night. So I am making up for it and posting all 3 in one! :)
 
 
#10- A photo of me over 10 years ago. 
 Well this was a long time ago. i have no clue how old I am in this one. But I have to show you this picture :)
 
It's not as good as the picture of me because I took it with my phone, but it's Murray in her toy box :)
 

#11- a picture of me recently. Hmm. Well this was at the beginning of the month with my sweet friend Nicole.
 
And here's another one just because I love all my blog readers :) Again, it's blurry because it's from my phone. 

 

#12- Something you are OCD about. Ok well this one is an easy one for me. Now, most of you are going to think I am a total weirdo after this but that's ok :). I have their weird water phobia/ocd thing. I only can drink water from a water bottle that was sealed. Which alot of people are like that, but it gets worse. I tend to freak out of I leave my water bottle somewhere out of sight and then I can't drink it anymore. Ok for example, I open a water bottle and leave it in the kitchen. I decided to go in the living room for a few minutes and my mom is in the kitchen. I go back to get my water and I panic. The thoughts that go through my head are this: I wonder who drank out of my water bottle, and then I wonder if someone poured old water into my bottle. So then, I can't drink it anymore, even though I only took one sip. Yes, it is weird. I know that! That is something I am ocd about :). 





1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you, you're kind of a freak about the water thing. Haha! That's too funny!

    And I love the pictures of you and of Murray in your toy chests. That's awesome! I have something similar, but with trash bags. Haha, you make me want to dig it out. :)

    I love these pics, and I love keeping up with you via your blog! :)

    P.S. Here I was thinking I was catching up to your Journal, and you go and do 3 days at once. It's almost not fair. Lol.

    ReplyDelete