Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Has it really been a year?

Last year on May 26 I started this blog so my then boyfriend would be able to stay up with everything going on since he was in New Orleans and I was here in SC. I can't believe it's been that long!! I've been TERRIBLE at keeping up with my blog, but I am just going to keep trying! So, what has happened in the past year? I went to NOLA for a second trip in the beginning of June. I thought it was great. But, then there was the giant breakup I had with Chip. That wasn't fun. A year later and I still occasionally get upset about it. It's a big change when you think you'll spend the rest of your life with someone and then they suddenly change their mind... It was hard! But, I have incredible family and friends that helped me through it. PLUS, because of him I  met some of the most amazing people ever! I absolutely consider them some of my best friends! SO, what else? I had a Twilight birthday party, one of my best friends since I was itty bitty got married, had my keys stolen at work, dressed up as Snooks for halloween, saw another friend (and Murray's godfather) get married, got to see Danielle and her sweet family before Christmas, Murray turned 2 which I never blogged about, we went to Universal Studios in Orlando and had SOO much fun and now here we are in May! My sweet little cousin is graduating from high school this week (It's been 5 years since I graduated!!), we're going to DC this weekend, and I already have my next New Orleans trip planned for August!

So, hopefully I can get this blog to be a regular thing for me again!! I miss blogging!!!

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment