Monday, September 20, 2010

30 Day Journal- Day 26 (Not Really...)


Day 1 - Your Favorite Song

Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie

Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program

Day 4 - Your Favorite Book

Day 5 - Your Favorite Quote

Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things

Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy

Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad

Day 9 - A photo you took

Day 10 - A photo taken over 10 years ago of you

Day 11 - A photo of you recently

Day 12 - Something you are OCD about

Day 13 - A fictional book

Day 14 - A non-fictional book

Day 15 - your dream house

Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Day 17 - An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)

Day 18 - My wedding/future wedding/past wedding

Day 19 - A talent of yours

Day 20 - A hobby of yours

Day 21 - A recipe

Day 22 - A website

Day 23 - A YouTube video

Day 24 - Where I live

Day 25 - Your day, in great detail

Day 26 - Your week, in great detail

Day 27 - My worst habit

Day 28 - Whats in my handbag/purse

Day 29 - Hopes,Dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Day 30 - A dream for the future
 

I know it's been a while since I posted about the journal. But alas, I will finish it this week. I promise. So wanna hear about my week? I'm not sure I can even remember everything, but I'll try!

Monday- Work day. I can't remember what else I did.
Tuesday- Murray and I made sugar cookies! It was fun and I think Murray loved it. We decorated them afterwards.
Wednesday- I had computer class. Murray and I went to my grandparents so that I could work on an excel project I had. I ended up having to go to the school library to finish it though. Class was short. Basically all we had to do was submit our projects. I opted to stay late and finish the project due tomorrow!!
Thursday- I made Maple Syrup Cookies! Yum! They were delicious! I took them to my Public Speaking class.
Friday- Murray and I took my mom to meet her friends because they went to Savannah for the weekend. We went back home and rested for a little while. Later we went and ran errands... well technically I guess it was more fun stuff than errands. We went to Whole Foods, the mall, and then to Paige's. I got Murray THE CUTEST OUTFIT at Gymboree.. it has owls on it. That night Paige, Haley (Ian's girlfriend), and her friend Sam, Murray, and I had a wing party! Yum. We watched Letters to Juliet too. It was pretty fun, but I think I went to sleep by like 11.
Saturday- GAMEDAY! We hung ot at Paige's for a little while. We went home and played for a while. Then we met Auntie T and May-May at the mall. Then we went to Longhorn for dinner and it was sooo good! Murray also got a super cute new Gamecock cheerleader outfit.
Sunday- We went to church on Sunday morning and that was pretty much our whole day!

I think I did pretty good to remember that much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment