Sunday, September 12, 2010

30 Day Journal- 22, 23, 24!


Day 1 - Your Favorite Song
Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie
Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program
Day 4 - Your Favorite Book
Day 5 - Your Favorite Quote
Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things
Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - A photo you took
Day 10 - A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - A photo of you recently
Day 12 - Something you are OCD about
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - My wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A YouTube video
Day 24 - Where I live

Day 25 - Your day, in great detail
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail
Day 27 - My worst habit
Day 28 - Whats in my handbag/purse
Day 29 - Hopes,Dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - A dream for the future
I know I missed up until day 25, but I'm just posting up until 24 today. 

Day 22- There are only a few websites I visit on a daily basis. Facebook, of course. Gymbofriends. Coastie Chicks. Blogger. But there are a few more I love. I have mentioned Foodgawker and Weddinggawker before. Another I love is PoshTots. I wish I could afford the things on this site!!! The most beautiful baby things ever!!!
Day 23- I've mention before how much I love Dave Barnes and how funny I think he is (see Just A Little laugh). Whenever I need a laugh i just go watch one of his videos! 

Day 24-  Why do you need to know where I live? :) How about I tell about it? Murray has a princess room. And by princess room I do mean PRINCESS room. Her walls are pink, a disney stencil is across the top. She has princess bedding too. My room is more like a studio. Living room, dining room, bedroom all rolled into one. My walls are a perfect shade of green with a tan border. I have a bedspread from Urban Outfitters. I have 2 dressers, a couch, loveseat, chair, bookcase, toybox, mini fridge and entertainment place. It's rocking :)

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? No picture of your apartment? Lame. You know I like to see the inside of people's houses! Haha! I think you should amend this post with a picture of the inside of your apartment. Right now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha If my camera wasn't dead and I knew where my charger was I would do it just for you :) Maybe this week if I find my charger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love PoshTots but there is no way we can afford it! Such adorable stuff though!

    ReplyDelete