Thursday, June 10, 2010

Once Again...

I have been lazy about posting on here... It's not that I don't want to, but I have been really busy! Murray and I left yesterday morning for New Orleans to see Chip. We left around 5 AM (EST)and got here at 1:30 PM (CST)... pretty good time! Murray was so extremely good on the drive down! We drove 4 straight hours from Greer to right across the Alabama state line where we stopped for a few minutes. We got back on the road and drove all the way to Mobile. We had a little picnic lunch, gassed up the car, and took off. Chip was still at work when we got to the house, so after we got our luggage inside we went and saw our friends Kristen and Micah. We're going to Chuck E. Cheese with them today... as soon as Murray wakes up! I probably won't be updating this week a lot, but there should be a few posts... I will be back with full force as soon as we get home next Wednesday!

<3 Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment