Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cheese and a wedding shower

Thursday we went over to my grandparents house to visit since they wanted to see Murray. Of course Murray had a couple new toys waiting on her when we got there. She got a new babydoll that cries when you take the pacifier out and a stroller for the doll... Murray didn't care too much for the crying doll, but she LOVED the stroller!


















And when I say she loved it, I mean she loved it for herself... This is her "CHEESE" face by the way!

















Here's another "cheese" face... She is such a little model!














This has to be my favorite though... Look at that eye roll!

Thursday night I helped throw a wedding shower for one of my best friends, Sarah. Here's a picture of the lovely bride-to-be!

















Isn't she pretty! :) I love the ninja look she's going for!

We had a lot of fun at the shower. There was food, presents, and games. Of course we had to do the wedding dress game with toilet paper! It was pretty hysterical seeing the outcome!














Such gorgeous brides!!!!

I can't wait for the bachelorette party Nicole, Emily, and I are throwing... It's going to be "wild" and by "wild" I mean literally... HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment