Monday, November 8, 2010

So about that camera cord...

I was so excited when I checked the mail on Saturday and my new camera cord was there. I ran out to my house and opened the package. Beautiful! I could finally upload some pictures since I have a ton on my camera right now. I sit down and take the cord out of the package. Seriously, I was so excited. I take the little twisty tie that was holding the cord together all wrapped up. I plug the USB drive into the computer. YES! It was finally time to connect the camera. I grab the camera and lift the flap. Wait, it won't go in. WHY WON'T IT GO IN!!!!!! It is too big and it doesn't fit. Wonderful. I am so disappointed. Now, I have to get a new cord. Mega dislike. I guess the picture posts are going to have to wait a little longer.

Since I missed 5 days worth of being thankful, I'll catch up now. First, I am thankful for friends and family. This weekend we had a football party and it was so fun! Even though the Gamecocks lost, it was still fun! Second, I am thankful for the opportunity to go to school. It may not be fun, but it's worth it. Although, I have to admit that my public speaking class right now is a blast! Third, I am thankful for my church. I love it there! I was lucky enough to get to be there when Dr. Page was still there, now we have a great interim in Dr. Cloud. Even though he is leaving soon, our new paster Preacher Jimenez, is going to be awesome. Fourth, I am thankful for technology! I'm on 2 websites that I LOVE. Coastie Chicks and Gymbofriends. I may not know all these women in person, but you talk to them so much, you feel like they are some of your best friends. Plus, I really have met some of the greatest people through facebook. *TRACEY AND HILARY*. We may not talk much anymore, but I still consider them good friends! :) And fifth, I am thankful for my camera. The pictures I have are priceless and I can look back anytime and see how much my sweet little girl has grown in the past 20 months and 29 days. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, what a pain! Sorry the camera cord didn't work. : ( Hopefully you'll get the right one soon, has to be frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope the camera cord thing gets worked out soon! I hate when I can't get to my pictures!

    I never got into Coastie Chicks, but I sure do love Facebook and Blogger! And I'm super happy that we can talk on both. :)

    ReplyDelete