Tuesday, November 2, 2010

25 Days of Thanksgiving- 1 & 2

Ok, so I saw on facebook a lot of my friends were posting something they were thankful for everyday until Thanksgiving. I started thinking and I was like this would be a great blog post! I have been slacking on my posts lately, so I need to start back. Since I missed yesterday, I am going to have two today.

First, I am thankful for Murray. She is the funniest, happiest, smartest child! I love to hear her laugh and see her smile. She laughs at everything! She talks all the time and I love it!

Second, since today is Election Day, I am thankful for our freedoms and our privileges we have. I am thankful we have the freedom to vote for who we want to and aren't forced to live in a country where we aren't allowed to choose.

1 comment:

  1. Great things to be thankful for! We are so lucky to live in the country we do and have so much freedom!

    ReplyDelete