Monday, October 11, 2010

I Love Fall!

This weekend was great! Friday night we had a get together with some friends. It's always fun when we do stuff. We had a ton of food. I mean literally, a ton. Spaghetti, wings, ham delights, pigs in a blanket, chips, garlic toast, cheese danishes, and volcano cake. Seriously, that's a lot! Not that the guys didn't have any trouble putting down most of it! Anyways, after we ate we played Guesstures.. So fun! I need to get this game!

Saturday, Mom, Paige, Murray, and I went to Niven's Apple Farm and let her play and get a pumpkin. She had fun running around, but boy it was hot!!! It shouldn't be that hot in October. She picked out a little pumpkin, and I got a regular pumpkin. But more about that later :).

After the apple farm, we all went to our friend Tiffany's house so we could watch the CAROLINA GAMECOCKS whoop up on the Crimson Tide. Murray loves playing with her boys Clayton and Colton. She was wide open! Once the game started we watched it. My #19 (then) Gamecocks beat the NUMBER ONE RANKED Alabama... So now, the Cocks are #10! WOOT WOOT!!

Yesterday we went to church and then I cooked with the pumpkin. I can't wait to tell you what I cooked! :)

I love Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment